We believe that if families are healthy, churches are healthy. ‘Family’ is important to us, because ‘Family’ is important to God. You see:
- Family was designed to provide that intimate relationship, for which the heart yearns.
- Family serves as the conduit for belonging, for being loved, for intimacy, and for social contact.
- Family is the place where identity and personal worth are developed.
- Family is where the gift of socialization starts developing.
- Family is where values are passed on from one generation to the next.
We are aware that between school, work, sport and other activities, it seems there is little time left to do things as a family, so Mosaic Church will continue working at providing a platform for Family. Our heart is to equip and release the family to be the family!